Wednesday 28 June 2017

Sending you Hugs, and Flowers

Hi! Me again today, but this time to share with you a card I did for Mo's Digital Pencil DT. 

This features the fabulous image Best of the Bunch, a stamp you can instantly purchase from the online Store. This cutie really melts your heart; I fell in love with the image as soon as I saw it on Mo's FB page. 





I coloured the image using Copic markers, and teamed the image with some beautiful Marianne Design papers "Country Style". I think the papers' lovely colours make the stunning image pop out more. 



I used some dies and punches to give the card a particular touch, and I honestly love the final  result.



Supplies used:  

Dies: Spellbinders, Nellie Snellen
Other supplies: border punch, lace, paper flowers, self-adhesive flat baked pearls, bling, round sentiments stamp, glossy accents on the girl's boots



Distress ink Worn Lipstick was used to distress many of the layers' edges.





I hope that at your part of the world it is less hot that we are here! The fact that Malta is a tiny island, it gets quite humid and hot every summer. But this month, the temperatures are more than 5 degrees higher than June's normal temperature levels. 

Tomorrow it will feel like 40 degrees and over, and UV is 11+. I wish I could have a remote control to make summer fast forward :) I know many people love summer, but I cannot count myself with this group, sorry!! :) 



And of course, this is the inside of my card. That's all for today from me! 

Challenges: 

Deep Ocean Challenge - lots of layers

Crafty Sentiments  - Anything goes

Sweet Stampers Challenge  - Dies or Punches

Wish you all well, my dear ones

Blessings
Rosette



6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte ist wunderschön. Toll coloriert und super zusammengestellt.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    Liebe Grüße, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Daniela for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Your card is fabulous, great layout and beutifully colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kuni for leaving some love xx blessings

      Delete