Monday 15 May 2017

Mothers are very special people - Paradise of Magnolia Guest DT

Blessings to you dear friends!!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend, and that you had some time to recharge your strength for this new week!

Today I have another card to share with you. Some weeks ago I was invited to be a Guest Designer for this week by Paradise of Magnolia Challenge Blog. The theme I was invited to create a project for was "Flowers", and I thought it will be perfect for Mother's Day week. My mum adores plants and flowers, and gets very emotional when she receives a card that has flowers on it.

To make it more perfect, I was awarded some wonderful Sofiero Maja papers, and everything fit in perfectly. So this card yesterday made the trip to hospital to be given to mum on this special day :)



As you can see, it has loads of flowers on it, from the stunning papers (oh how hard it was to cut them!!!) to the image and all the paper flowers surrounding the card. There are also flowers on the paper doily which I put under the design paper.




The image was coloured on Langton watercolour paper, using Distress reinkers. I did it in a bit of a hurry, as daily hospital visits take a lot of time and energy, but I thank God for everyday and for the energy he gives me,

This cute stamp is from Magnolia's Springtime 2017 Collection, and is called Sitting Spring Tilda. It can be found at Magnolia-licious, specifically here




This is a close up of the lovely sentiments that Maja papers have on the edge of the papers, it's awesome that nothing is wasted and can be put to use. I just loooove these papers, did you notice? :)

The twigs die cuts are from DooHickey vol 10. They made cute additions to the bunch, I liked the effect.



More detailed photos: vintage button on pink organza ribbon, and more flowers on my card. Lace and more goodies were added for that special feel. (Thank you Suzi for that cute pearl trim!).


Thank you for joining me this morning to read about this card. I wish you all wonderful and happy things, and when things go rough, do not lose hope. Crafting is a very good way to de-stress, and do not be afraid to ask for help. Sending you lots of hugs, and do share love with those around you!! 





Do pop over to Paradise of Magnolia blog to see what the DT created to inspire you, and I hope you'll be able to join us for this wonderful challenge. I am sure that many of the Maggie lovers use tons of flowers on your makes, so it's very easy to join in the fun. Good luck for winning, maybe you will be the next Guest Designer on the blog. 

Challenges I'm entering with this card: 





Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes with a Magnolia challenge

Noor Design - May Challenge - add lace 


Marvellous Magnolia  - # 121 Shabby chic 

All about Magnolia  - #23 - all about Mother's Day or a special lady

God bless you all! 
Rosette




7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Rosette! I love the colours and all the gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us gain.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wow such a beautiful card adore your flowers and layout thank you for joining us in the Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so very pretty.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl may card challenge, and good luck in the prize draw!
    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda is adorable and love all you gorgeous embellishments. Beautifully designed.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning project!
    Thank you very much for participating in our All About Magnolia Challenge. I wish you good luck with the drawing of the winner. And I am very happy when you join our next challenge.

    Wish you a great day!

    ♥ XoXo Diana ♥
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete